How to enroll
The number of participants is limited, you must pre-register at our premises or phone 3341934095 .
It is necessary to pay the fees one week before the course starts to confirm the registration.
Courses will be held only when a minimum number of participants is achieved.
Missed lessons cannot be recuperated and we cannot accept texted registrations.
- Organization. All courses are organized by “è cucina”, based in Verona, via XX Settembre 90.
- Registration: in order to ensure the quality of the training, we accept a limited number only. Registrations can be made at the school or phoning 3341934095 after 3 p.m. The office is open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5 to 8 p.m. Applications will be accepted according to the order of arrival. The applicant will be entitled to participate only after paying the fees a week before the course starts. Registration is confirmed only upon receipt of balance.
- Participation and equipment. Participants will be held responsible for the equipment provided and the materials not included in the cost of the course, as well as for the furniture, computers, and facilities made available. Teaching materials and ingredients will be supplied when necessary and are included in the cost of the course.
- Invoicing. “è cucina” will issue regular tax receipt or invoice.
- Change of programme. “è cucina” reserves the right to change course schedules, as well as teachers or lecturers, subject to timely notice to the parties concerned. “è cucina” also reserves the right to postpone or cancel courses that have not reached the minimum number of participants; postpone a course or a meeting if a teacher is suddenly unavailable; schedule new editions of the course if there is an excessive number of requests .In each case the liability of “è cucina” is limited to the reimbursement of paid fees (except for the damages caused).
- Time and cancellation policy. Each participant has the right to withdraw according to art. a373 civil code and may exercise this right by communicating the notice in written form or phoning the school within 48 hours prior to the beginning of the course.
- Reimbursement. Up to 48 hours prior to the start of the course the participant will be entitled to a refund of the full amount paid. After the above deadline and up to 24 hours before the beginning of the course “è cucina” will retain 50% of the fees. Any cancellations received after this ultimate deadline will not be refunded. Alternatively, the replacement of a participant is allowed provided it is communicated to “è cucina” via telephone. Missed lessons cannot be recuperated or refunded.
- Student obligations and rules. Admission, participation and continuation of the course are subject to compliance with the rules of behaviour and hygiene, among which:
- It is advisable to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the lesson.
- Long hair must be tied up
- Participants must wear sensible shoes and remove rings, necklaces and watche
- In the kitchen it is forbidden to run, scream and touch the equipment for purposes other than those of cooking
- It is forbidden to take food outside the school.
E’ Cucina is not responsible for any items, clothes or personal belongings lost or left unattended
Controversy. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Agreement, the place of jurisdiction shall be the Court of Verona.